The fibre world is filled with the most wonderful people, and today I’m delighted to introduce you to one of my yarn loving friends, Marie. Marie and I have collaborated on several projects (including my Flower Clutch Bag which I designed as a guest post for the Underground Crafter blog). Today, she is sharing 18 modern Christmas crochet patterns with you, enjoy!
Hello everyone! I’m Marie Segares from Underground Crafter and, if we haven’t met before, I share free crochet and knitting patterns, sewing and Cricut tutorials, and all types of crafty inspiration on my blog. I’m so excited to be visiting today to share 18 free modern Christmas crochet patterns!
If you’re like me, you love to make handmade gifts for the holidays and add a handmade touch to your home décor. In this roundup, I’ve included 18 free modern Christmas crochet patterns for gifts and decorations for the holiday season.
All images are © the respective designers/publishers and are shared with permission. Enjoy!
18 Free Modern Christmas Crochet Patterns
Roundup by Underground Crafter
- Snowman Kitchen Towel by A Crocheted Simplicity: This festive kitchen towel pattern includes a photo tutorial for hanging it to display the face.
- Santa Wall Hanging by Pattern Paradise: This wall hanging of Santa coming down the chimney can be crocheted flat or stuffed.
- Cherub Ornament by Underground Crafter: This simple amigurumi angel can be customized by changing the color of the face, hair, or robe.
- Merry Little Advent Calendar by Fiber Flux: This colorful advent calendar pattern is organized as a crochet along in several parts.
- Gnome Towel Topper by Nana’s Crafty Home: This pattern also includes a complete video tutorial.
- Advent Calendar by Winding Road Crochet: This hexagon tree advent calendar includes holiday tradition printables that you can pick from each day.
- Holiday Joy Pillow by Maria’s Blue Crayon: This festive crochet pillow includes a mini-wreath for the letter O.
- Gingerbread House by Repeat Crafter Me: This crochet gingerbread house would be fun to decorate with family.
- Amigurumi Baby Penguin by Underground Crafter: This adorable little penguin can be gifted as a softie or used as an ornament.
- Penelope the Penguin by The Blue Elephants: This adorable aquatic bird pattern includes detailed assembly photos.
- Reindeer Kawaii Cuddler by 3amgracedesigns: This reindeer is large enough to cuddle.
- Rustic Tree Ornament by Yarn Society: This ornament could also be used as a table top decoration.
- Christmas Wall Hanging by Desert Blossom Crafts: This simple wall hanging is a great way to use up bits and bobs of yarn from your other projects.
- Gift Box Earrings by Divine Debris: These crochet earrings could also be made into ornaments.
- Plaid Santa Mug Wrap by Blackstone Designs: This cute mug wrap is a great gift for your favorite tea or coffee drinker.
- Festive Bunting by Thoresby Cottage: This simple bunting pattern can easily be customized to include your favorite holiday saying with felt letters.
- Reindeer Christmas Sweater by Wilmade: This quirky sweater pattern is available in 3 adult sizes and includes instructions for crocheted or digital eyes.
- Gingerbread House Purse by E’Claire Makery: This purse makes a great gift, or wear it during the holiday season to feel festive!
I hope you found the inspiration for your next project, but if not, check out these ideas for holiday crafts projects on Underground Crafter!